We care when you can’t be there
As lifetime pet-owners, we understand how difficult it can be when you have to leave your pet. There is always the worry of where your pet will stay, and how he/she will react to a strange environment. Our services not only offer you peace of mind when you have to be away, your pet stays in the comfort of his/her own home. And while you’re gone, we’ll care for each pet as if he/she were our own.
We provide daily care for dogs, cats and other critters that are a part of your family. For details on the specific services, please visit my Pampered Services page. Go to About Sherrie to learn more about my philosophy of pets.
Why should you use use a pet sitter?
While in our care, your pet...
- Remains in his/her secure environment, where all the sights, smells, and sounds are familiar and safe.
- Follows his/her customary diets and exercise routines, and will not be traumatized by travel in a vehicle or a stay in a kennel.
- Reduces his/her risk of illness from other animals while in a kennel.
- Receives his/her medication just as if you were there. We’re happy to accept a pet in almost any condition, and we promise to give your pet the special care he/she requires.
- Will not be separated from other pets in your household. If you own a number of different kinds of pets (e.g. cats and dogs) that all coexist happily together, you won’t need to upset that balance by taking them to a kennel.
- Is given love and personal attention while you are away.
While we care for your pet, you...
- Are not inconvenienced (or traumatized!) by transporting your pet elsewhere.
- Can depend on our complete care of your pet.
- Do not have to impose upon a friend, neighbor or relative.
- Can be relieved your home is being looked after, since we also provide crime-deterrent services.
- Can leave home worry-free, knowing your pet is in good hands.
- Can return home at any hour of the day and find your healthy, happy pet eagerly awaiting your return.
- Can rest assured that your pet will still be well taken care of if you need to extend your leave for any reason. Often, kennels are not so flexible if they require space.
What my clients say...
“Precious and Jack just love you. You treat them like they were your own. You fill their tummies, play with them and make their hearts feel loved. You give more than what is required.”
“My experience with Brandy, who is 18 years old, is that when I come home she is more relaxed and happy. I can leave knowing she is getting the best of care. I would highly refer Sherrie to anyone who needs animal care.”